What is Dynogesic liniment?
Dynogesic liniment is a poly-oleo ayurvedic liquid for external use only.
How does Dynogesic liniment benefit?
- Dynogesic liniment mitigates the swellings and tenderness of pains in muscles and joints.
- Dynogesic liniment penetrates deep in the muscles ,bone cartilages and joints and kills the pain therein
- Dynogesic liniment is helpful to bring back the mobility of muscles and joints
What other benefits one gets from Dynogesic liniment?
Dynogesic liniment hastens early recovery from pains in:
- Cervical spondylitis (arthritis of spinal bones)
- Low back pain in pregnancy
- Stiff joints due to sports injuries
- Muscle pains
- Neuralgia (pain in nerves)
- Stiffness in the neck
- Post-delivery pains
- Leg cramps
- Frozen shoulder
What is the composition of Dynogesic liniment?
Dynogesic liniment comprises both fixed and volatile oils viz.: Oil Cinnamomum, Oil Carum copticum, Thymol, Mentha viridis, Oil Eucalyptus globules, Oil Pinus longifolia, Oil Ricinus communis and Oil Wintergreen in appropriate quantities
How Dynogesic liniment is applied/used?
Apply a little quantity on affected parts and rub gently for skin deep penetration of medicine. Cover with some warm linen. Repeat after every eight hours
Who is behind the concept of formulation of Dynogesic liniment?
Dynogesic liniment is processed and supervised during manufacture by expert team of GAMS, B.Pharm (Ay),MSc (Med.Botany) , BAMS and Bsc(chemistry) personnels.
Dynogesic liniment is packed in 30 ml phials
There are no reviews yet.