What is the medicine for s and sticky Phlegm?
Exhain Syrup prepared by Yamuna Pharmacy is best general remedy without side effects for relief in coughing and easing away stagnated sputum from throat.
What is Exhain Syrup ?
Exhain Syrup is a sweet herbal liquid for oral ingestion.
How does Exhain Syrup benefit?
- Exhain Syrup softens and liquefy the sticky phlegm and eases out the same with cough reflex comfortably.
- Exhain Syrup allays soreness and irritation of throat.
What are other functions of Exhain Syrup?
- cleanses the lung cells affected with outside polluted particles
- promotes elasticity of bronchioles and bronchi for easy gaseous exchange in alveoli
- opens up the windpipe tree for comfortable breathing
What is the composition of Exhain Syrup?
Exhain Syrup comprises Vasaka, Kantakari, Madhuyashti, Lisodhe, Somlata, Khatmi,Tulsi, Navsadar.Tankan and Satva pudina etc. in syrup base
What is the dose of Exhain Syrup?
Exhain Syrup is taken in the dose of 1 to 2 teaspoonful four times a day with potable water.
What is the recommended dose of Exhain Syrup for children?
Dose of Exhain Syrup for the children is ½ to 1 teaspoonful three times a day with potable water.
Who is behind the concept of formulation of Exhain Syrup?
Exhain Syrup is conceived and formulated by expert team of GAMS, B.Pharm (Ay),MSc (Med.Botany) , BAMS and Bsc(chemistry) personnels.
Exhain Syrup is available in PET bottle of 200 ml size.
There are no reviews yet.