Enlargement of Prostate
What is Enlargement of Prostate?
Enlargement of Prostate is a male reproductive health complication. It has become serious masculine health issue and results in the various complications like prostate cancer and infertility. This problem is manageable in Ayurveda, there are various herbs which can manage prostatitis and enlarged prostate in a natural way.Life science of Ayurveda is a comprehensive approach for the treatment of diseases which diminishes the diseases from root without any side effects.
What is Prostatitis?
Prostatitis is a reproductive health problem in men which is defined as inflammation of prostate gland with or without infection. Prostate gland is present below the man’s bladder and helps in the formation of vehicular secretion to convey the sperms and testicular fluid. Escherichia coli and other gram negative bacteria are responsible for these prostate infections.
Vigoprot prepared by Yamuna Pharmacy is the product that gives boost to the musculo-skeltal energy and vitality.
What are the symptoms associated with Prostatitis?
Frequent urge for urination. , Burning sensation while urinating. , Pain during ejaculation. , Bleeding or pus in urine. , Pain in genitals, pelvis, lower back and buttocks. , Fever and chills occur in the severe cases., Pain on the tip of penis.
What causes the Prostatitis?
Bacterial infections – In the case of acute prostatitis, one can feel fever which may be caused by bacteria.
Other causes may include :
• Auto immune disorders.
• Physical injury.
• Uric acid complications.
• Nervous system disorders.
• Prostate cancer.
• Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) which is a non cancerous growth of prostate.
Infection caused by Candida albicans.
Can Prostatitis cause any other serious health complications in men ?
Yes, prostatitis can lead to
• Bacteremia which is presence and proliferation of bacteria in the blood.
• Inflammation of epididymitis.
• Formation of pus filled cavity in the prostate.
• Infertility and semen abnormalities.
• Raised levels of prostate specific antigen (PSA). PSA is a protein which is produced by prostate. PSA testing is done to diagnose the prostate cancer. Because the cancerous cells produce the PSA
How can inflammation of prostate (prostatitis) be managed?
Prostatitis can be managed by a polyherbo-mineral formulation METOSTAB capsule.
We at Yamuna Pharmacy offer prostate wellness kit, which includes four herbal compounds that can help to maintain the good health and wellness of the prostate gland.
Prostate Wellness Kit:
1. Metostab capsule subsides the swellings in Prostatitis and Eradicates infections of
various bacteria as a bacteriafuge . Dose: 1 to 2 capsules twice a day.
2. Yamuna Chandra Prabha Vatee streamlines the functioning of kidneys and
bladder,promotes motor activity of urinary system. Dose : 1 to 2 tablets twice a day.
3. Yamuna Aarogya Vardhini Vatee keeps the body disease free by augmenting the
functioning of systems of body.Dose:1 to 2 tablets twice a day.
4. Vigoprot powder a soothing tonic powder for wellness of
testicles, epidydimus, prostate gland, prostate-urethral canal and the
glans. Prepared from Ashwagandha, Shatawari. Shwet musli,Isabgol,Laghu ela
etc. Vigoprot improves the chemistry of semen including prostate secretion.
Dose: 5 to 10 gm twice a day.
The kit may be used till satisfactory feeling.